Wednesday, July 2, 2008

POEM (POSTCARD)

Postcard one:

Dance steps

A step forward to the victory I gained,

A step backward for the friends I lost,

I raised my hand as a new life begin,

I dance whole night in the cold winter frost…

REPLY:

Afraid not of the triumph you achieved,

Regret not of the friends you lost,

Dance the whole night to splendor,

And you shall see nothing is moved out…

Postcard two:

Ocean

As summer sun shines,

As yellow daisies bloom,

As peaceful scenery catches our eyes,

Clear blue ocean reflects the shadow of the moon,

As sunny summer goes,

Winter brings a gloom,

Blue ocean still reflects the shadow of the moon…

REPLY:

Seasons may change,

Time may pass,

On the blue ocean,

It sets overcast,

Trees chopped,

Environment breaks,

Poor blue ocean,

Deals with our mistakes…

No comments: