Wednesday, July 2, 2008

THE HOUSE OF MY FEET...

THE HOUSE OF MY FEET

They are the houses of our feet,

Something so adorable, everyone is petite,

It’s the perfect fit for your feet,

And it’s definitely a glitz.

Red and pink,

Tell me what I should choose,

If they’d let me buy.

Bow ones, buckle ones,

Pretty pointy-toe ones,

Strappy cappy low ones,

Let’s have some to try.

White ones, dark ones,

Dance-all-night ones,

Perhaps a little sexy ones,

Like some? So would I.

I dance with it on the floor,

Making all guys go down to the core.

I walk with them on,

Making everyone turn their head to this throne.

Hard surfaces of grounds,

With dusty layers in town,

As I brace through life with a frown.

Cutting my toes,

Hurting my heels,

As I walk through roads,

And others go on wheels.

Only now after all the suffering,

Without a treat,

Do I miss my hard protective house of feet.

As my love for Mr. Sandals and Mr. High heels blast,

I am confident that my graceful walk through life will last...

No comments: