Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The New Semester :)


The New Semester....

It’s just the beginning of the new semester…and I could already feel the tense and probably the excitement as well. But I would say that this short semester would doubtlessly be very hectic as there is only 7 weeks for all of us to be geared up and well...sit for EXAMS!!! *pretty sad*

I’m looking forward for the best of things that might come my way in this semester. Of course there would also be some discarded stuff in the way, which I hope wouldn’t be too wearisome. With dancing classes, the tiresome make-up lessons and traditional harmony play in the schedule; it’s definitely something that I have to manage efficiently. And not forgetting all the adventurous camps and outdoor activities, which I always look forward to. *tiring* but fun..

I would say that this new semester would unquestionably test my level of patience and also for the fact that I can’t sleep as much as I used to, during the holidays. And it is also a chance for me build upon the previous semester, as in my last semesters, I made a few errors in judgments, so this new beginning I will try to perform better (it sounds more like a resolution ;p)

No comments: